Guard your dog! His name is Bark Scruffalo and he is a good dog. This is an exciting bite-sized, retro action game that's all about defending your puppy from the creepy creatures spawning from... who know's where?!
How to play:
- You can attack the Enemies and Enemy Spawn Monoliths with your Bat, and collect the Core Crystals they drop.
- You can lay down Mines if you have 3 or more Core Crystals. The Mines will blow up automatically if an Enemy walks into them and damage any enemies and spawn points nearby.
- You can sprint for short distances to escape enemy attacks or to get to where ya' need to go a little bit quicker...Cool!
- Enemies will spawn from the 4 corners of the yard, so plan the locations of your Mines wisely!
- You can attack the Enemy Spawn Monoliths for additional points and Core Crystals as well as temporarily halt the Enemies from spawning at that location.
- See how long you can last... Will you be able to protect Bark Scruffalo??!
This is my first game! I had an absolute blast making it and learning the ropes of Game Maker Language and pixel art. It may be somewhat of a simple game, but I hope you give it a chance and find some enjoyment from it! Please feel free to share any thoughts and feedback in the comments.
NOTE: I had to take the Mac version down for now, until I can get it working properly. I apologize for the inconvenience, and to anyone that tried downloading it on Mac and wasn't able to run it!